Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Giving a Fuck



England you're so austere
Rain on duffle coat, soak
To the bone and banal moan
I love you!
But my life is young
I have no-one with which to run
The fun of weather
Warm fires, glow

The separation between people is too much
I always feel far from you
Even though you tell me the truth
Even though you value me more
The distance between us is too much

I need more than the fire's glow
I need to know you in my clothes
In my face, hands and hair
I do not care for fleeting decency
I want raw virile touch

Now is all we ever have
So many times we've heard the words
Then why do Britons refuse to hug?
Why the lug of mundane days?
I'll burn up one day, Bham!
Gone!  So long!  So...

In this here tempestuous mind
Trying to justify myself
I've realized in all my frustrated anger
And without any eloquence
I don't give a fuck!
I'll give a fuck to touch


15.03.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home